Golden Days Senior Center
The Redfield center is planning to open on July 13, 2020. Participants are asked to follow social distancing guidelines (6 feet distance per CDC guidelines).
- Participants not feeling well are asked to stay home.
- Temperatures will be taken before entering the dining room. If a participant has a temperature over 100 degrees, they will be asked to leave.
- Participants are asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- We will not require you to wear a mask but if you would like to wear one you may do so.
- We will not be playing cards, having bingo or puzzles, or playing pool.
Lisa Manning, Director
728 Main Street
Redfield, SD 57469
FAX: (605) 472-2069
Services at the Senior Center:
Daily Nutrition meals served five days a week through the "Area IV Senior Nutrition" of Aberdeen.
Anna Schwartz, Nutrition Director
Director’s hours 8 am – 2 pm Monday - Friday
Eating at the Sr. Center or Home Delivery Call by
9:30 am to reserve your meal. (See Senior Center Activity Calendar for Menus. Menus are subject to change.)
- Age 60 and over $4.00
- Under 60 $7.50
Home delivery is available to Shut-Ins, contact Nutrition Director Rose Letzow, 605-472-0155.
Volunteers are always needed to help with home deliveries. Please contact the Nutrition Director.
Fund Support Cards are available for Donations to the Daily Nutrition program
Meal tickets are also available and make great Christmas and Birthday gifts.
Hours 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday
Closed Saturdays & Sundays, and holidays
(holidays: Memorial Day, President’s Day, New Year’s Day, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, Labor Day )
Activities are subject to change - Please refer to the Senior Center Activity Calendar.
- Whist Card Parties
- Pinochle daily
- Fund Raisers
- Special Parties
- Information and Referrals
- Health & Educational Programs
- Senior Center Activity Calendar
The Sr Center is available for rent on Saturdays and Sundays and some holidays. Contact Director Lisa Manning for availability and details.
Rental rates start at $75.00 per day and does not include use of the kitchen.
The Kitchen is not available to rent any time.
Senior Center Lunch Time
Senior Center Card Game
Lisa Manning, Director
SPINK COUNTY SENIOR CITIZEN’S COUNCIL, INC
The council is governed by a 5 member board consisting of the President, Vice President and 3 members - the Sr. Center Director serves as the secretary.
Meetings are held the 1st Wednesday of each month at 11:45 am.
Membership is open to anyone 55 years and older - Annual dues are $25.00