Online Reservation here
Open April 1st for the camping season.
- Our online reservation page can be found at www.activityreg.com
- Click on SD
- Click on City of Redfield
- Click the LOGIN Button and CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT (one time process)
You should be ready to make your reservation!
- Under “Reserve a Facility” - Choose your Campsite Number/Letter
- Click “CHECK AVAILABILITY AND RESERVE”
- Online reservations can only be made up to 48 hours in advance from the website.
- Otherwise reservations inside of that 48 hours will need to be made with the Parks and Rec office, or first come first serve at the campground.
- Camping Fees: $20.00 per night effective immediately, Feb 1, 2020.
- You can transfer your reservation to another night but no refund will be given for a cancellation.
For assistance call the Parks 'n Rec office at 605-472-4552 between the hours of 9:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday.
Facility is open April through mid-November
and supervised by a Park Manager.