We are making life easier with new ways to pay and view City of Redfield water bills!
- FREE Services!
- Pay by checking, savings, credit card or debit card
- Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay
- View the amount you owe online or on the payment app
- View your utility bill, print bills, print receipts, view electronic payment history and more online
- Stop receiving paper bills; you will receive an email each time a new bill is ready for viewing
Pay or View bills ONLINE
Go to www.redfield-sd.com. Click on the bill payment link. You will go to our payment processor’s website where you should register and make your payment. Future payments are just 3 easy steps. Also, view your bills online. The first bill will take up to 48 hours to post; after that, we will send you an email each time a bill is ready.
How To Pay More Than One Bill on PSN
Download instructions to group billing accounts [ PDF ]
Pay on MOBILE Device
Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™ Register online before using the app.
CALL to Pay
1-877-885-7968 (have your bill handy to provide your customer account number)
We also accept credit and debit cards at our office.
We chose Payment Service Network to provide electronic payment and billing services. They are a Madison, Wisconsin company which has achieved Level 1 Certification by the credit card industry. They specialize in providing services to municipalities and utility companies. All PSN services are performed in the United States.