Redfield Carnegie Library
5 East Fifth Avenue
Redfield South Dakota 57469
Sarah Jones-Lutter, Librarian
Linda Keller, Assistant Librarian
12:00 Noon to 8 p.m.
10 a.m. to 12:00 Noon, 1 to 8 p.m.
12:00 Noon to 5 p.m.
10 a.m. to 12:00 Noon, 1 to 5 p.m.
12:00 Noon to 5 p.m.
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Begins in September and runs through May. Stop in or call 472-4555 to sign up.
10:30 to 11:30
or 2:00 to 3:00
2:00 to 3:00
The cost is $15 with a valid library card.
Services Provided Include:
- Best Sellers
- Audio Books
- Interlibrary Loan
- Copy Service
- Reference Service
- Services for the Home Bound
- Story Hour
- Summer Reading Program
- Computer/Internet Access
- Community Meeting Room
Carnegie Library System
- You can view our collection, renew your checkouts, and place holds on books using our library system.
- To access the Carnegie Library System use the following link: rcl.follettdestiny.com
- Click on Redfield Carnegie Library and follow the directions to set up your account. You will need your library card number.
- You can view our collection, renew your checkouts, and place holds on books.
The Redfield High School Yearbooks have been digitized!
You now have access to the high school yearbooks from 1946-2017. Thank you to Oklahoma Correctional Industries for digitizing these yearbooks.
The South Dakota State Library provides a variety of general and subject-based online databases with statewide access. A complete listing of these databases can be found HERE.
Two of our favorite databases are Consumer Reports and Chilton Library.
Download Audiobooks, eBooks, Music and Video
for your computer, cell phone, iPod or eBook reader
- A valid library card is required to check out library materials. Patrons living outside the city limits must purchase a card for $10 per year per family.
- Books are checked out for two weeks. There are no fines on children’s books. Adult books receive an overdue charge of $.10 per day per item.
- DVDs and STEM kits may be checked out for one week. Hotspots may be checked out for two weeks. Kindles may be checked out for three weeks. Overdue charge is $1 per day per item.
- Once library materials are overdue, a patron is unable to check out other materials until all materials are returned and the fine is paid in ful
5 East Fifth Avenue • Redfield South Dakota 57469 • (605) 472-4555 • Carnegie2@hotmail.com