Please take note of the following information!
Effective immediately the Redfield City Council has repealed the COVID Ordinance.
Business occupancy is now at 100% capacity.
Please follow the CDC recomendations.
Social Distancing and the wearing of masks are strongly encouraged.
CITY HALL IS OPEN!
If you are paying a water bill or just have to drop something off please use the drop box.
We can also take your payments over the phone (605-472-4550) or on-line at NO extra charge.
If you need to come into City Hall masks are highly encouraged to be worn and are provided.
Please use sanitizer provided before entering the building.
** Redfield Park and Recreation Policy, no activity will be held when school has been cancelled. This policy will be followed during the current COVID-19 cancellations. When school resumes, our facility will reopen and practice will continue. P&R Facebook Message
** Redfield Carnegie Library is NOW OPEN!
** The Senior Center is open. Participants are asked to follow social distancing guidelines (6 feet distance per CDC guidelines).
- Participants not feeling well are asked to stay home.
- Temperatures will be taken before entering the dining room. If a participant has a temperature over 100 degrees, they will be asked to leave.
- Participants are asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- We will not require you to wear a mask but if you would like to wear one you may do so.
- We will not be playing cards, having bingo or puzzles, or playing pool.
If you have any questions or concerns you can call 472-1552. Thanks, Lisa
** Spink County Transit - Spink County Transit is back to doing all rides. You will have to wear a mask and if you do not have a mask we can provide one for you.
Redfield SD: A Great Place to Visit and Live!
"Thank you for your interest in Redfield. On behalf of the City of Redfield, Redfield City Council and myself, we welcome you."
Sincerely, Mayor Jayme Akin