2018-2019 HEARING MALT BEVERAGE RENEWAL LICENSES
Tuesday, May 08, 2018
NOTICE ON HEARING UPON APPLICATION FOR
2018-2019 RETAIL (ON/OFF SALE) MALT BEVERAGE LICENSE
IN THE CITY OF REDFIELD
Notice is hereby given that the Redfield City Council will hold a public hearing on May 21, 2018, in City Hall at 626 Main Street, in conjunction with the regular City Council meeting, which convenes at 7:00 P.M. that evening to consider the following license applications:
2018-2019 RENEWAL LICENSES:
Business License Address
1. Anderson Management Co., Inc. RB-3396 105 7th Avenue West
d/b/a One Stop
2. Appel Oil Company RB-2532 23 7th Avenue West
d/b/a Appel’s Quick Stop
3. Hype’s LLC RB-19777 924 3rd Street West
d/b/a Hype’s LLC
4. Appel Oil Company RB-3022 833 3rd Street West
d/b/a Appel Oil Co.
5. Monte A. Evans RB-3389 723 Main Street
d/b/a Starters Lanes & Sports Lounge
6. Bi-Rite Liquors Inc. RB-3040 14 7th Avenue East
d/b/a Bi-Rite Liquors/Outback Casino
Notice is further given that any person or their representative may appear and be heard regarding the approval or denial of said licenses.
Dated this 2nd day of May, 2018.
Adam L. Hansen
Category: Notices and Announcements